How To Use Google Map Offline – You all already know that today’s time has become more modern. In today’s time people use the internet to do almost all the tasks. Many such applications, websites and apps have come under the Internet, which help in making people’s work easier. One of these applications is Google Maps.
You all know very well about Google Maps. Nowadays almost everyone uses Google Maps. You all know very well how Google Map is useful. But internet is required to use Google Maps.
But many times it happens that the net of our phone gets exhausted, or there is no network in the phone. And such a situation has come in which you need Google Map. So to handle such a situation, today we will give you information about how to use Google Map offline under this article. If you want to know about it, then definitely stay with us till the end of this article. So let’s get started.
How To Use Google Map without internet
Before viewing the map of any area offline under Google Maps, you have to download the map of that area under your mobile phone. Only then will you be able to see the map of that area off-line.
Because under Google Maps, you can see offline the maps of the same places, the places whose maps you have downloaded and kept in your mobile phone.
That is why if ever there is a problem of internet under your mobile phone, then you can download and see the map of the places where you want to see the map under Google Map in such a situation.
So let us now know how to download offline map of any area in Google Map.
How To Download Offline Map of Any Area on Google Map
It is very easy to download offline map of any area on Google Map. For this you just have to follow these steps given by us. So let’s go through these steps:-
1. To download offline map of any area on Google Map, first of all you have to open Google Map application on your phone.
2. After opening the application of Google Map, click on the 3 line given under it.
3. After clicking on the three lines, the option of offline map / offline area will appear in front of you. click on it
4. After clicking on the given option, if you have not signed in the Google Map application, then where will you go to sign first, then you have to sign.
5. After signing on the Google Map application, a page will open in front of you, under which the option of Select your own map will appear, you have to click on this option.
6. After doing this, now Google Map will be open in your mobile phone.
7. Under that map, you have to select as much area as you want to download offline map of the area. Under this, you can also zoom or zoom the map.
8. After selecting the area, now you have to click on the given download button.
9. After that on the next page again you will get the option of Download now, click on it.
10. After doing this, now your map will be downloaded and you can see that map by going to Offline map / Offline area.
11. Once you have downloaded the offline map download of any area, then whenever you need to see the map of that area offline, you can still view the map of that area by going to the option of offline map / offline area. Offline means that you can watch without internet.