How To Turn Your Old Smartphone Into A CCTV Camera – In today’s time, crimes like theft and murder are increasing very fast all over India. This is the reason why most people are now thinking more about doing their own security. That’s why people are now installing security cameras for the security of their homes. But there are many people who are unable to get security cameras installed at their homes due to lack of money.
It is known to all that if we install a security camera at our home, then we need a lot of budget for this. To install a security camera at home, we have to spend at least ₹ 15000 to ₹ 20000. If you do not have the money to install a security camera, then there is no need to worry. Because today we are telling you a method by following which you can easily make your old smartphone a security camera.
Read Also : 5 Best Security Apps for Android
Yes friends if you have an old smartphone. So you can easily make that smartphone your home CCTV camera by following the trick mentioned by us. Now we give you the complete information in brief about How To Turn Your Old Smartphone Into A CCTV Camera .
Things To Keep In Mind To Make A Smartphone A CCTV Camera
If you want to make your old smartphone a CCTV camera, then it is very important for you to pay attention to some important things. which are as follows –
- First of all you must have an old smartphone.
- The camera quality of your smartphone should be good so that good video recording can be done.
- You must have a WiFi connection.
How To Turn Your Old Smartphone Into A CCTV Camera ? Follow These Tips
Let us now tell you in a very easy way how you can turn your old smartphone into a CCTV camera.
To make a smartphone a CCTV camera, you have to use a third party application. The name of this application is Manything. With the help of this application, you can easily convert any old smartphone into a CCTV camera. Let us now give you complete information about how to make an old smartphone a CCTV camera.
- First of all download the Manything application on your smartphone.
- There you have to pay attention to one thing that you have to download this application in both your old smartphone and the new smartphone that you use.
- After this, login this application in both the smartphones with the same ID.
- After this, when you open this application on your smartphone, you will see two options on it. In the first option you will also see that and in the second option you will see the camera.
- You click on the camera option in the application of your old smart phone. As soon as you click on the camera option of the old smartphone, that smartphone will start working as your CCTV.
- After this, the second smartphone that you use, click on the option of views of that smartphone application. Here you can see the CCTV photos of other cameras, you can see them live here.
- In this way, you can very easily make your old smartphone a CCTV camera.
Friends, through this article, we have given you complete step-2-step information about How To Turn Your Old Smartphone Into A CCTV Camera. I hope you liked the information given by us. If you liked this article, then you must give your opinion by commenting. Thank you.