How To Make Call Recording From Jio Phone? – Today in this article we are going to tell you how to do call recording in Jio phone? In this article, we will tell you some very easy steps. By following the easy steps mentioned by us, you can do call recording in Jio phone.
By reading the title of the article, you must have come to know that what we are going to tell you in this article today. Friends, many times it happens that we are talking to someone very important on the call. We have to keep a proof of our conversation with us so that the person in front should never turn away from his point.
Suppose you are talking about a money transaction with someone on the call or you are talking about some important business related thing. In such a situation, if you keep the recording of this conversation with you, then the person in front will never turn away from his point of view and your work will be done on the same thing that you have decided. But to do all this you have to do call recording.
Call recording is a very important feature. Using Call Recording, you can record all your phone calls and listen to the conversation at a later time. Call recording facility is provided in almost all keypads and Android phones. Call recording feature is not provided in these Android phones, we can take advantage of call recording by downloading third party applications.
But friends, those who use Jio phone will know that in Jio phone we are not given any kind of call recording feature. Because of this we are not able to do call recording in Jio phone. But friends, today in this article we will tell you the method through which you can do call recording from your Jio phone as well.
How To Make Call Recording From Jio Phone?
Below we are telling you very easy steps today. How to make call recording from jio phone? Follow the simple steps given below to know.
- First of all, you have to open the Google Chrome browser of your Jio phone.
- In Google browser, you have to type online call recording and click on the search button.
- Now a page will open in front of you. In the screen you will see a link named virtualspeech. You have to click on this link.
- As soon as you click on this website you will reach the home page of this website. You will see a WhatsApp message on the screen, you have to click on View Original.
- Now you will see an option named Start Recording. You have to click on this option.
- As soon as you click on the start recording button, you will be asked for permission for the camera and microphone. You have to click on Allow button.
- Just friends, now your work is done, now you have to come out of this page.
- When someone calls you and you want to record that call, for this you have to turn on the speaker of your phone. As soon as you turn on the speaker of your phone, the call recording will start immediately. And the call recording will stop as soon as you turn off the speaker.
- Your voice clip will appear in the alert box above the dial button as a notification. You can select your recorded voice clip by clicking on the alert box.
So friends, in this way you can do call recording in Jio phone with the help of third party website by following some easy steps mentioned above. This was a little information for you today. Today in this article we told you how to do call recording in Jio phone? I hope you liked this information.